Our reservation fee is $100 plus tax. If you are returning to this page to pay a deposit please click here.
When you submit the form you will be taken to a payment page for the deposit. If you prefer to pay by check or cash please contact us at 316-755-2787.
We want to be a part of your event so please feel free to call us if you need to make other arrangements.
City, State, Zip:
*** Event Information ***
Date of Event:
Type of Event:
Number of Expected Guests
*** Venue Information ***
Name of Venue:
Venue Contact Person:
*** Package Information ***
Do you want to add a scrap book to the package?
Which Booth Package(s)?
Do you want an open air booth or enclosed booth?
Please read these rental agreement terms and then you can submit the form at the bottom of the page.
** To Be Provided for the Rentee **
(1)Good Access (minimal stairs). If there are stairs please let us know. Some of our booths are heavier than others.
(2) A 120v electric outlet within 10 feet of the booth(s) location. Please do not share that oulet/circuit with motors or other similar devices. If that is a necissity please let us know so we can bring power conditioners. Failure to provide this can delay the start of the booth.
(3) There should be at least a 10x10 area for the booth. If you do not have a 10x10 area please make sure that we know available space.
(4) If there are any pets in a household the pets are to be put away during booth setup. This is to avoid injury to man or beast.
(5)Table for props. If one is not available please let us know in advance.
(6)Payment before the booth opens.
** RENTER AGREES TO **
(1) To provide a photo booth as stated with the package that does not require money to operate and
to provide sufficient supplies for the duration of the
(2) To provide an operator for the booth who will work to maintain the booth and help your guests.
(3) The client will receive a copy of all images from the photo booth. We prefer online transfer but a CD can also be provided.
4) Follow required social distancing rules and practices at the time of the rental. This may mean a modification to prop usage or other modifications based upon requirements for that time.
** WAIVER OF
Client hereby agrees to exempt,
release, and hold harmless Kansas Photo Booths from any claims, actions, suits, costs, damages or liabilities including but not limited to liability for personal injury of any person at the event.
Client and members of Client’s party assume all risks associated with potential COVID-19 transmission or exposure in relation to the photography services being provided and accept sole responsibility for an illness, injury, damages, claims or expense arising therefrom regardless of the identity of the person alleged to be at fault for such transmission or exposure.
As consideration for this waiver, Kansas Photo Booths agrees to waive any liability or claim against Client or members of Client’s party for COVID-19 transmission or exposure.
These waivers shall not be interpreted to prohibit actions or claims against persons who knowingly use the photobooth while exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or who knowingly participate while having an active COVID-19 infection.
** RENTEE LIABILITY**
The rentee is liable for any damages to our booth equipment caused by guests beyond normal wear on props. In the event of a guest harrassing an employee we will first notify the rentee of the situation and if the situation is not remedied shut down the booth. No refund will be issued. In the event of open illicit drug use we reserve the right to shut down the booth.
** RESERVATION FEE **
Reservation fee is required to
reserve the date and the remaining balance is due two weeks prior to the event.
The fee is applied toward the balance due. If
the balance due is not paid on time, the reservation fee may be forfeited if the photo booth reservation cancelled close to the event.
BALANCE IS DUE 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
Access to the
desired location of the Photo booth must be a paved walkway (or similar to) and
the actual area on which the photo booth will be
located must be solid and level. Exceptions can be made only with the
inspection and approval of a representative of Art’s Photography. We retain the rights to the images for use on
our website and advertising materials.
When you click the submit button we will receive a copy of this form and you will be directed to a payment button. If you prefer to mail us a $100 deposit check our address is: Kansas Photo Booths * P.O. Box 212* Walton * KS 67151.
If you would like to come to our office we are happy to meet with you to talk about your event and how we can add to the fun. .
Call today to schedule your appointment. 316-755-2787
To help us reduce spam from our forms please tell us what kind of animal this is?
Please enter answer in the box below: